Welcome to digital literacy class. This an elective subject of two credit points - a supplement to the other core units such as Technology-Enhance Language Learning and English Material Development. In this subject unit you will explore, examine and learn to implement digital apps and web resources for your own need. The topics include:
- Understanding Digital Literacy
- Digital Literacy for 21st Century Teacher
- Finding and Evaluating Web Resources
- Creating Website, digital rubric, online survey
The method of delivery is blended, a combination of virtual class using canvas platform and a face-to-face class meeting include small group presentation and workshop.
By the end of this unit, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate a connection between technology and language teaching and learning
- Display an understanding of how best to find and use web resources for your teaching interest and practice, and
- Develop strategies for extending the knowledge of technology in EFL teaching context.
- Develop collaborative and self-directed learning
Dr. H.J Maruanaya.,M.Ed.
Jusak Patty, S.Pd, M.Pd
- Teacher: JUSAK PATTY